Non-Profit Website PackageAlso great for home-based businesses
This is a basic website package for non-profits. This package is designed to get your organization online and train you or any of your members on how to update and maintain it.
- Purchase (for one year) of your domain name and set up of a website using the WordPress platform on our server.
- You can choose from one of 5 templates for your site. We offer some basic customization, but for the most part what you see is what you get. Pet Safe Coalition Society of Canada is an example of one of the templates. These templates are also optimized for mobile devices. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see all 5 template options.
- You must provide a logo in an appropriate file type (if applicable) and any graphics for the site.
- We will create the following pages: About Us, Contact Us, How to Help, Events, and Blog (Names can be changed if not relevant to your organization). You are responsible to provide the content preferably in a Word Document.
- We will include one full year of basic website hosting on our server.
- You will receive one hour of training from us on how to update your site and make changes. You will also receive access to the password-protected area of our site which has a number of WordPress tutorials to help you and your team manage your site.
All this for only $299!
We also offer add-on modules for site backups, spam filtering, social media integration, search engine optimization, member only areas, and more. Contact us directly if you need a more robust website with any additional features and we can give you a specific quote.
Call or email Barb today to get started on your new website! 250-316-0020 or email@example.com
Click on the picture or name of each theme to see more details and a working version of the template.